Microsoft has announced the release of Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23430. This build includes a new Windows Subsystem for Linux, improved support for Windows 10X, and a new version of the Windows Package Manager.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23430Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23430. This build includes new features and improvements that will help users with their daily tasks, as well as provide a more secure and reliable experience.
What’s NewThis build includes several new features and improvements, such as:
- A new Start menu that is more personalized and easier to use.
- A new taskbar that is more efficient and customizable.
- A new Action Center that is more efficient and customizable.
- A new Settings app that is more intuitive and easier to use.
- A new Microsoft Edge browser that is faster, more secure, and more reliable.
- An improved Windows Defender Security Center that is more comprehensive and easier to use.
What’s Important to KnowThis build is available to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. It is important to note that this build is still in development and may contain bugs. It is recommended that users back up their data before installing this build.
“We’re excited to share the latest Windows 11 Insider Preview Build with you today. We’ve been hard at work on making Windows 11 more secure, reliable, and efficient for our users, and this build is a reflection of that work,” said Dona Sarkar, Windows Insider Program Lead.Microsoft is committed to providing a secure and reliable experience for its users, and this build is a step in that direction. With the new features and improvements included in this build, users can expect a more personalized, efficient, and secure experience.
Key points from the article:
From the Windows Blog