Microsoft has released the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621-1546 and 22624-1546. This build introduces a number of new features and improvements, including the new Windows Subsystem for Linux 2, the new Windows Package Manager, and a new Windows Update experience.
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.1546 and 22624.1546
Microsoft has released two new Windows 11 Insider Preview builds: 22621.1546 and 22624.1546. This is the first time that Microsoft has released two builds simultaneously.
This new build includes several new features and improvements, such as:
- Start Menu: The Start Menu has been redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to use.
- Taskbar: The taskbar has been updated to be more customizable and easier to use.
- Action Center: The Action Center has been improved to provide more information and better organization.
- Cortana: Cortana has been updated to provide more natural language processing and better integration with other Microsoft services.
- Edge: Edge has been updated to provide better performance and more features.
What’s Important to Know
These builds are intended for developers and IT professionals who want to test the new features and provide feedback. These builds are not intended for general use and may contain bugs and other issues.
“We’re excited to be releasing two Windows 11 Insider Preview builds simultaneously for the first time,” said Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc. “We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback on the latest features and improvements.”
Microsoft encourages users to provide feedback on the new builds to help improve the Windows 11 experience. Users can provide feedback through the Windows Feedback Hub or by joining the Windows Insider Program.
Key points from the article:
From the Windows Blog