The new dark mode feature allows users to switch between light and dark themes. This helps reduce eye strain and improve visibility when working in low-light environments.
The updated Paint app also includes zoom improvements. This makes it easier to zoom in and out of images, allowing users to make more precise edits.
The updated Paint app also includes other improvements, such as the ability to save images in different file formats and the ability to copy and paste images.
“We’ve been hard at work on the updated Paint app for Windows 11 and are excited to share it with Windows Insiders today,” said Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President of Windows Experiences, Joe Belfiore.
The updated Paint app for Windows 11 is now available to Windows Insiders. Microsoft plans to roll out the new features to all Windows users in the coming months.
Key points from the article:
- Dark mode to improve visibility and reduce eye strain
- Zoom capabilities improved for better accuracy
- New tools for cropping, resizing, and rotating images
- Easier access to the Paint 3D app
- Compatible with Windows 11 and available to Windows Insiders
From the Windows Blog