Azure Cache for Redis at Microsoft Build 2023
Azure Cache for Redis is a cloud-based, distributed caching service that helps developers to improve application performance by storing data in the cloud for quick retrieval. Microsoft recently announced that Azure Cache for Redis will be available at Microsoft Build 2023.
Azure Cache for Redis will offer new features such as:
- High availability and scalability
- Advanced security features
- Support for open source Redis clients
- Integration with Azure services such as Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Data Lake Store
- Support for .NET Core and Java
What’s Important to Know?
Azure Cache for Redis is a great solution for developers who need to improve application performance by caching data in the cloud. It offers high availability and scalability, advanced security features, and support for open source Redis clients, as well as integration with other Azure services. It also supports .NET Core and Java, making it a great choice for developers of all levels.
“Azure Cache for Redis is a great solution for developers who need to improve application performance by caching data in the cloud.”
Key points from the article:
- High throughput and low latency for faster data access
- Advanced security features to protect stored data
- Compatible with most popular programming languages
- Integrates with other Azure services for scalability and reliability
- Wide range of pricing options to fit any budget
From the Azure Developer Community Blog